3.08.2009

On my way

Well I told people i would post before I left so here goes...
I have gotten the opportunity to hang out with my best friends for another month. For that I am very grateful. Fun times with people I love.
However, I think i am very ready to leave. I am ready for a new adventure. An opportunity to learn about myself, other cultures and the unexpected.

Other than that I dont think there is anything interesting to report. 60+ pounds of luggage, an itinerary and a taste for something new. A new haircut and clean shaven. For those who expect me to look like Tom Hanks in Castaway, we will have to see what the culture allows.

Check in on me often. I will try and do this as much as possible but the first couple months probably wont let me do that. So hold on, dont give up hope on the blog. And ill let you know all of the cool stuff that happens.

2 comments: