11.01.2013

How to have low energy

My comeback to a creative outlook.
Laura and I are getting serious about making positive changes. One is that we are planning on writing every day for the month of November.
The other change is losing some weight so I figured I would start by letting everyone know how I have become really good at having really low energy.

My job brings a ton of stress to my life. Late hours, supervising hundreds of volunteers, fellow staff who seem to not care at times, being on call constantly, the threat of a disaster response taking over my life. All for the good of the cause is what they tell me and what I believe a majority of the time.

Friday nights like this I am dead tired because of stress and a weeks workload. This particular Friday Laura and I decided to go out to eat. Tomorrow we are starting our workout schedule. So we indulged on some mexican food and a couple drinks. I filled myself on a burrito and endless chips and salsa. I just about fell asleep at the booth. As soon as we got home I collapsed onto the couch. My stomach is full and my brain is tired.

So the recipe to have absolutely no energy in your life is to stress out a lot and eat constantly all while exercising at most once a week.

I am not going to do that anymore and you shouldn't either!

No comments:

Post a Comment